Supervision & Leadership Skills
Global Healthcare understands that in order for an organization to be successful, the supervisory staff must set the standard and share the knowledge throughout the organization. Therefore, we provide education, training, mentoring, and other customized consulting to healthcare organizations’ management to ensure that their supervisory and leadership skills are top notch.
Although supervision and leadership go hand in hand, the skills are not the same. The following are areas in which Global Healthcare can assist in improving:
- Skills to perform the necessary competency assessments for all required disciplines.
- Skills to complete probationary and annual performance evaluations and motivate staff to provide quality care with top customer service.
- Staffing techniques to maximize your staff’s strengths, improve the continuity of care and customer service satisfaction.
- Communication skills that will minimize time spent in meetings, facilitate more effective orientation for new staff and clarifying organizational policies and procedures
- Documentation techniques which minimizes the denials of bills, the liability of the organization, and maximizes compliance to federal, state, local, and accreditation requirements.
- Conflict resolution skills, so that management may implement financial and/or quality assurance initiatives without unnecessary obstacles.
- Decision making skills that balance regulations, finances, quality care, and customer service.
- Interviewing skills to improve the quality of recruitment and retention.
When you have efficiency of staff and operational processes,
combined with consistently high quality care,
the patient outcomes, referrals and profits all increase.